IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst Consolidates data and provides senior leadership with an overview of the financial status of information systems operations and for compiling and analyzing financial information for the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) Network. Will work closely with IT Directors, Vice Presidents and Senior Vice President/CIO on various analyses, projections, annual capital and operating budgets, and reconciliations as appropriate and applicable. Job responsibilities include all business aspects of HMH IT Departments, which also include all operational matters related to reporting of monthly financial statements, budgeting, audit coordination and internal controls compliance.
1. Prepares operating reports and business plans for departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and other factors.
2. Reviews expenditures of requisitioning departments to ensure conformance to budget.
3. Audits vouchers and expense accounts.
4. Explains monthly and year-to-date variances and fluctuations (actual-to-budget / actual-to-prior year) using statistical, financial, and operational data
5. Assists with budgeting and forecasting for capital and operating expenses.
6. Leads meetings held with management of applicable HMH departments and Senior Management. Prepares agendas, PowerPoint presentations, meeting minutes, as needed.
7. Assists with budgeting and forecasting for capital and operating expenses.
8. Utilizes computer to input, retrieve, or display budget information.
9. Other duties and/or projects as assigned. 10. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or other relevant area of study.
2. Minimum of 2 or more years of relevant work experience in accounting, finance or other applicable area.
3. Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
4. Excellent analytical skills.
5. Must be highly computer literate, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
6. Collaborates with other team members across the department as needed.
7. Exhibits positive interpersonal skills and is polite and courteous.
8. Demonstrates ability to clearly articulate information to IT team members and customers, both verbally and in writing.
9. Must be able to establish effective working relationships with Senior Management and Staff at all levels of the organization.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.