How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Intern handles tasks as assigned in various areas of the organization. This position provides support as needed and gains on the job experience.
A day in the life of a Intern at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
1. Assists department team members with daily operations as assigned. Assignments will vary in nature depending on the department the College Intern is placed.
2. Works on various projects as needed while gaining of working knowledge of the organization and its functions.
3. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in computer skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.