Home Care Registered Nurse-Part Time-Private Pay-Hackensack
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health At Home includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient centered care
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care, education and treatment plans
- Responsible for optimal patient satisfaction and care experience according to Meridian Health standards
- Medication administration utilizing the latest clinical documentation technology designed to ensure the safest delivery of medication and care to our patients
- Patient and family centered care aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in management of our patient's plan of care and goals from admission to discharge to ensure safe transition and continuum of care
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- BSN strongly preferred
- 1 year of acute care required
- BLS and CPR required
- Strong sense of accountability, exceptional focus, teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service, based on a strong sense of patient focus are required.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.