Hackensack University Medical Center
At Hackensack University Medical Center, the GI Hospitalist, will provide leadership of a GI consultation service with teaching and significant procedural activity. This physician will treat patients residing in the Emergency and Trauma Center, inpatient setting, and/or ambulatory office.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in the education and training of fellows, residents, medical students, nurses, and other health care professionals through clinical rounds, teaching and supervision in the hospital and office setting, including the endoscopy suites
- Assist in the development of patient care protocols for the patients with gastrointestinal disease
- Participation in research and quality improvement initiatives in gastroenterology.
- D. or D.O. from a recognized medical school
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate patient care across specialties
- Ability to obtain and maintain a faculty appointment at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Both new fellow graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Nancy Massa, physician recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (732) 890-9339.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.