Environmental Service Aide I-Part-time-Evening
The Environmental Service Aide I performs a variety of cleaning tasks in order to maintain a clean environment for patients, clients and visitors.
- Maintains all floors surfaces.
- Performs repetitive cleaning operations throughout the work day under specific instructions with little need for individual judgment in working out job problems.
- Works with frequent contact with water and cleaning solutions.
- Moves furniture as required.
- Replaces shower curtains as needed.
- Collects soiled linen and disposes of same linen in laundry chute.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.