E S Aide I
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The E S Aide I performs a variety of cleaning tasks in order to maintain a clean environment for patients, clients and visitors.
A day in the life of a E S Aide I at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Maintains all floors surfaces.
- Performs repetitive cleaning operations throughout the work day under specific instructions with little need for individual judgment in working out job problems.
- Works with frequent contact with water and cleaning solutions.
- Moves furniture as required.
- Replaces shower curtains as needed.
- Collects soiled linen and disposes of same linen in laundry chute.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
- Previous Environmental Service or Housekeeping experience preferred but willing to train.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) highly preferrred.
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
- Must be able to lift, bend and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible with working various days including alternating weekends and holidays.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.