Clinical Research Coordinator
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and overseeing clinical operations of all assigned clinical trials and participates in assessing, planning, implementing and compliant study conduct according to all relevant local, federal, and state regulatory and institutional Polices and Standard Operating Procedures. The Clinical Research Coordinator carries out the research and works under the general supervision of the principal investigator responsible for the clinical trial(s) to which he/she is assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BA/BS degree in the science/health care field or significant equivalent related education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service focus is required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team, and handle multiple deadline driven tasks in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email (Outlook), and voicemail is required.
- Review and comply with all relevant HUMC and Business Unit policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Mandatory education on human subject research and GCP (CITI Training and Certification).
- Knowledge of clinical trials and the regulation (local, state, and federal) of such.
- Familiarity with basic scientific and healthcare principles and terminology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing tasks and demands.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Certified Clinical Research Professional or Certified Clinical Research Associate or Certified Clinical Research Coordinator.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.