Client Service Representative
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Meridian Health, our MRI Technologists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing magnetic resonance imaging procedures to aid physicians in the diagnosis of disease. Our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Client Service Representative answers client calls and questions in an efficient and professional manner. This position researches and resolves customer and patient issues.
1. Answers telephone calls from medical professionals and patients. Maintains accurate documentation of all calls and researches and resolves issues.
2. Performs all computer system functions necessary for the appropriate resolution of issues.
3. Reviews all requisition forms daily for complete and accurate information, specifically ICD-9 coding.
4. Confirms insurance eligibility when necessary using HDX, the appropriate website, or by contacting the client for additional information.
5. Follows the established protocols when ordering additional and/or repeat tests at the request of medical professionals.
6. Calls and documents stat and critical values as needed and faxes results to physicians' offices as requested.
7. Customizes and prints requisition forms for clients.
8.Prints and sorts laboratory test results for courier routes.
9. Resolves any problems noted on the daily exception log.
10. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must be accurate and detail oriented.
3. Must have good organizational skills.
4. Must have a strong customer focus.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.