Chief, Colorectal Surgery
Under the Direction of Martin Karpeh, MD Chairman of Surgery, Hackensack Meridian Health’s Division of General Surgery at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey is seeking a Chief of Colon and Rectal Surgery.
This individual will be board certified and fellowship trained in Colon and Rectal Surgery, have at least five years’ experience and be at the Associate Professor rank or above.
The successful candidate will build a collaborative program and lead a robust clinical program and exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation. Candidates must possess exceptional leadership and clinical expertise in advanced laparoscopic and robotic colon and rectal surgery, with clearly demonstrated skills as well in education and research.
- Employed, leadership opportunity to build a Colorectal Surgery practice
- Collaborate with distinguished surgeons with international reputations
- State-of-the-art surgical technologies, including robotic surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and other technologies
- A large multi-hospital, multi-specialty, academic environment
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Treat a variety of conditions, both benign and cancerous, of the colon and rectum
- Excellent compensation plan and robust benefits package
- Growing Network within New Jersey
- Partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering
- The New Seton Hall Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
For immediate consideration, submit your CV to Allen Kram, at Allen.email@example.com or call (732)673-5000
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.