Business Intelligence Specialist
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Business Intelligence Specialist is responsible for analyzing data and reporting results. Meets with end users to gather data analysis requirements and utilizes Clarity, BOE or Oracle BI to publish reports.
A day in the life of Business Intelligence Specialist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Utilizes objects from the presentation model of OBIEE to create Reports, Ad-Hoc Queries and Interactive Dashboards to support business objectives.
- Creates reports with OBIEE Answers and Dashboards.
- Creates reports using a variety of display options including table, chart, pivot table, etc.
- Creates new objects in the form of calculated fields, dynamic parameters, filters, etc. in order to enhance and optimize the report viewing experience.
- Utilizes reporting best-practices to make reports flexible and re-useable.
- Contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing project or task objectives, methods, data, and results.
- Partners with BI team on troubleshooting issues and new requests that require ETL builds or modifications.
- Ensures data accuracy by testing results.
- Supports end users on functionality and navigation of reports and information on OBIEE.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and documentation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong team player.
- Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions.
- Experience with some or all of these technologies: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases, Epic Applications, Epic Clarity, PeopleSoft, Oracle BIEE.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Toad or Informatica.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.