Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Biorepository Coordinator is responsible for all phases of the data collection and consenting factors for the Biorepository, ensuring compliance to all regulatory regulations. The Biorepository Coordinator manages and maintains the Informed Consent Form (ICF) procedure and database that tracks patient selections for the collection, scope of use and retention period of human biological samples (HBS) collected in the HMH Biorepository (BioR). The Biorepository Coordinator oversees all aspects of sample acquisition and processing at the BioR site. The position requires working in close partnership with primary care providers, clinical researchers and clinical research associates. This role reports directly to the site Mgr, Biorepository.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences.
- Minimum 4 years of basic science lab experience.
- Computer/analytical skills.
- In depth knowledge of protocol management and informed consent.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Master's degree or registered nurse with current license to practice and at least 2 years of clinical experience.
- Minimum 4 years of basic science lab work experience or 2 year clinical trials research experience.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- SoCRA Certification must be obtained within 2.5 years of hire.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.