Administrative Assistant II
The Administrative Assistant II performs a variety of administrative functions. This position reports to a director and provides assistance utilizing secretarial support skills to maintain departmental operation.
1. Schedules appointments, meetings or conferences for departmental personnel utilizing interdepartmental and/or hospital wide computerized scheduling systems.
2. Prioritizes calls through screening process, transfers calls, records messages, and delivers to appropriate personnel.
3. Coordinates special projects as instructed, composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
4. Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
5. Takes and/or transcribes minutes at meetings.
6. Reviews and distributes daily mail correspondence to appropriate personne
7. Orders office supplies and maintains inventory.
8. Maintains up-to-date departmental manuals and files.
9. May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
10. Meets both department and individual goals.
11. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma.
2. Proficient in MS Office Applications.
3. Experience in health care or corporate sectors.
4. Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Associate degree or higher. Licenses and Certifications Required:
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.