Administrative Assistant- Full Time- Private Pay- Hackensack
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the leader or department
- Works closely and effectively with leader to keep him/her informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and aides in time management to keep leader on schedule.
- Prioritizes tasks given by manager at own discretion based upon knowledge of job.
- Organizes workflow, including scheduling projects and setting deadlines on behalf of leaders and/or work group.
- Coordinates meetings, trainings, and events with little or no supervision.
- Serves as the liaison between leaders and all internal and external stakeholders, maintaining positive open communications and keeping them informed every step of the way.
- Communicates in a clear, courteous, and caring way. Uses the tact and diplomacy required to navigate customers, team members, vendors, patients, board members, etc. As appropriate, escalates issues to the leader.
- Builds productive cross-functional relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Has an advanced understanding of department, company, and/or brand and promotes it throughout all interactions
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate projects and/or core department processes to meet deliverables and timelines.
- Proactively anticipates work within the department and prioritizes tasks utilizing the skills of others as needed.
- Demonstrates outstanding time management skills and project follow-up.
- Sets up tracking and recordkeeping systems to keep leader and others on task.
- Completes all other necessary duties with attention to detail and in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient at minute taking for meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 years' administrative support experience in a complex environment supporting middle to upper level management preferred.
- Healthcare experience a strong plus
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.