Access & ID Management Analyst III
The Access & ID Mgmt Analyst III provides identity and access management services across the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) network to provide the right individuals with access to the right resources for the right reasons. Develops and manages access security for more than one Information Technology (IT) functional area across the enterprise. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers most complex issues to manager as appropriate. Supports and assists lower level Access & ID Mgmt Analysts as needed.
- Grant proper access entitlements, ensuring the security of the organization's sensitive information.
- Enforces access security policies and procedures.
- Reports possible access security violations.
- Updates, maintains and documents access security controls.
- Provides effective access & identity management representation.
- Assures adherence to Audit and Compliance requirements.
- Ensures proper use of and documentation within IT Ticketing Application platform.
- Recommends areas for process improvements and input into policy and procedure redesign.
- Assists in the development and implementation of access security policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to lower level Access & ID Mgmt Analysts.
- May act as a ‘lead’ on projects as appropriate and assigned.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to the HMH's Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 10 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Access & ID Mgmt or IT area of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of Six or more years of experience in Access & ID Mgmt, IT Service Desk or other related area.
- Possesses comprehensive working knowledge of subject matter.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced highly technical environment.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.