Access & ID Management Analyst III
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Fostering a culture of excellence within a collaborative environment, Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking talented professionals to implement and support innovative solutions & technologies. Our Information Technology team enables HMH to meet the changing demands of the healthcare marketplace by providing creative, high quality, efficient and effective solutions. Come join the HMH team as we recently rolled out Epic throughout our network and are looking for top talent to support this implementation.
The Access & ID Management Analyst III provides identity and access management services across the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) network to provide the right individuals with access to the right resources for the right reasons. Develops and manages access security for more than one Information Technology (IT) functional area across the enterprise. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers most complex issues to manager as appropriate. Supports and assists lower level Access & ID Mgmt Analysts as needed.
HMH IT department has received many accolades from recognized organizations; including Most Wired and Fortune. Come join our winning IT team that was ranked as #1“Best Hospital IT Department” for the past two years by Health IT News.
A day in the life of Access & ID Management Analyst III at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Grant proper access entitlements, ensuring the security of the organization's sensitive information.
- Enforces access security policies and procedures.
- Reports possible access security violations.
- Updates, maintains and documents access security controls.
- Provides effective access & identity management representation.
- Assures adherence to Audit and Compliance requirements.
- Ensures proper use of and documentation within IT Ticketing Application platform.
- Recommends areas for process improvements and input into policy and procedure redesign.
- Assists in the development and implementation of access security policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to lower level Access & ID Mgmt Analysts.
- May act as a ‘lead’ on projects as appropriate and assigned.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to the HMH's Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 10 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Access & ID Mgmt or IT area of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of six or more years of experience in Access & ID Mgmt, IT Service Desk or other related area.
- Possesses comprehensive working knowledge of subject matter.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced highly technical environment.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.