How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Under the direction of a qualified physician, the incumbent will perform technical duties within the diagnostic imaging ultrasound environment. The technologist is directly involved with a variety of ultrasound procedures which apply sound waves and other forms of energy. May perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Certification - R.D.M.S.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience. A new graduate from an AMA program may be considered.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of diagnostic medical sonography.
- Extensive practical experience combined with some informal course work may be substituted for graduation from AMA school.
- Abd/OB/GYN and Breast Preferred.
- Five (5) CME credits Breast Ultrasound required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.