Tech Nursing Unit Secretary- Emergency Room
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Tech Nursing Unit Secretary at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing various activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the patient.
- Performing routine clerical, receptionist and communication functions on the Nursing Unit and maintains safety in the patient's environment under the direction and supervision of the RN.
- Electronically documents patient care activities in the medical record and hospital operating system.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program, Patient Care Technician Program, EMT certification, completion of Fundamentals of Nursing Program from an accredited school of nursing or graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.