Teacher - Non-Certified
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Teacher at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Preparing educational materials required to implement high quality early childhood daily activities.
- Prepares weekly lesson plans, daily plans and monthly newsletters. Provides supervision and guidance of children at all times.
- Interacts with children equally, showing respect and consideration.
- Supervises assistant teachers and per diem staff, and delegates responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Follows all JFK health and Department of Human Services policies. Attends staff and parent meetings, as well as open house. • Must be able to lift 40 – 50 pounds. •
- 2 years in an approved day care center, nursery school or elementary school preferred
- BA or BS in Early Childhood Education or other appropriate discipline.
- Must have Pediatric First Aid/CPR & AED certifications and active PINJ registry within 30 days of hire.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.