Student Intern, Office of Human Experience
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Duration: Summer 2020 (10 weeks)
Location: Edison, NJ
- Assist OHE Directors with special projects
- Conduct literature reviews on innovative practice and technologies
- Collect and analyze Qualitative information regarding best in class as it relates to human experience
- Researching and summarizing best practices (both internal and external)
Managing database for best practices
- Collect and analyze Service Recovery & Grievance data for network hospitals
- Current student majoring in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Sociology, or Psychology
- Manage/own projects with accuracy and timeliness
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in running reports out of databases
- Microsoft office proficient
- Ability to take information and translate into presentations
- Knowledge on how to conduct literature reviews
- Ability to post research and articles into SharePoint database
- Works Independently
- Cover letter stating reason for interest in this internship position to be submitted at time of application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and this internship will be filled as soon as possible. Please submit your application to this position no later than March 31, 2020. You will be provided with an update within two weeks after that date.
This is a non-paid internship. This position is for education and training and you will not be entitled to wages. You will work under close supervision of existing staff and will be provided with learning opportunities throughout the internship. This internship does not entitle you to a job at its conclusion.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.