Student Intern, HR Analytics
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Duration of internship: Summer 2020 (10 weeks)
Location: Edison, NJ
The main responsibility will be to support the HR analytics function develop internal reporting efficiencies and roll out new analytics initiatives to HR and the business. Depending on the intern’s skill set this may include developing dashboard, creating reports in Peoplesoft, using Excel to cleanse data, and/or programming scripts.
- Current student with a Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, I/O Psychology, Human Resources or similar major
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, email and internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service, organization, problem solving, time and task management skills
- Must be a team player, willing and able to work with a variety of colleagues
- Experience working with an HR Information System and Python or R is preferred
- Cover letter stating reason for interest in this internship position to be submitted at time of application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and this internship will be filled as soon as possible. Please submit your application to this position no later than March 31, 2020. You will be provided with an update within two weeks after that date.
This is a non-paid internship. This position is for education and training and you will not be entitled to wages. You will work under close supervision of existing staff and will be provided with learning opportunities throughout the internship. This internship does not entitle you to a job at its conclusion.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.