Staffing Coordinator- Nursing Administration
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Staffing Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Assisting with the staffing of nursing units in collaboration with nurse managers and supervisors.
- The individual must be proficient with computer skills, possess exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrate functional competencies.
- The individual must support the mission, vision, and values of JFK Medical Center and the Department of Nursing.
- 3 years of clerical experience in business and/or hospital environment. Experience with Clearvia preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.