Staffing Coordinator - Nursing Administration - F/T with Benefits Night
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Staffing Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Staffing Coordinator assists with the staffing of nursing units in collaboration with nurse managers and
- To include but not limited to, performing accurate and regular updates to staffing and acuity systems.
Participates in process improvement activities related to staffing and acuity systems
- Assists with administrative tasks as directed; such as payroll distribution. Manages Report Express for nursing office
personnel. Maintains a well organized and efficient office environment
- Maintains accurate records including but not limited to: staffing, position reports. Prepares inter shift report for Directors, Supervisors, Nurse Managers and other coordinators. Prepares reports as requested including but not limited to: HPPD, acuity, attendance
- Preparing and communicating the current and projected staffing needs. Prepares and communicates needed information to all members of the nursing department as directed. Communicates with outside agencies as needed
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum of 3 years of clerical experience in business and/or hospital environment
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with Clearvia preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.