How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Scheduling Secretary at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Interview and scheduling of customers
- Accurate collection of demographic and billing patient information
- Scheduling of multiple hospital services utilizing established departmental systems and applications to ensure accurate medical recrods and timely payer reimbursement.
- Provide support to other departments and performing tasks based on departmental needs.
- 2 years in hospital registration, diagnostic imaging and/ scheduling preferred.
- Experience with automated insurance and benefit verification preferred or admission services.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills a must.
- Medical Terminology, experience in medical setting preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.