RN Case Manager - Case Management - F/T Nights
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Case Manager at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Providing an evaluation on every patient to determine appropriateness of care.
- Assisting with the patient flow through the continuum of
care in a timely manner.
- The case manager follows guidelines and regulations according to level of care criteria (Medicare, Medicaid, HMO´s, etc).
- Five years as RN in acute care setting preferred
- One year hospital case management experience preferred
- Knowledge of CM, UR, Discharge Planning and Coordination of Care
- Registered Nurse (Diploma, ASN, and/or BSN)
- NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.