Respiratory Care Practitioner (Full- Time)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Respiratory Care Practitioner at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The assessment, education and acute and chronic care of patients with cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Core responsibilities include patient assessment and education, medication delivery, oxygen therapy, arterial blood gas sampling and analysis and ventilator management of patients of all ages.
- Provides quality respiratory care through the application of the patient care process and according to the established standards and duties of Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners in the State of New Jersey.
- Minimum 3 years acute care experience Minimum 3 years PFT testing experience
- Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Therapy Program Education.
- All new hires are required to obtain PALS certification within the first 12 months of employment.
- 1 year experience using oxygen therapy equipment, medication nebulizers, and mechanical ventilators
- All NJ Licenses must be current
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.