Research Scientist Neuroscience
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of Research Scientist, Neuroscience at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Conducts independent neuroscience research.
- Publishes research reports in peer-reviewed professional journals.
- Applies for grant funding.
- Participates in the educational mission of the Neuroscience Institute.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Published scientific findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Teaching and laboratory administrative experience.
- Working toward or has established a credible neuroscience research program.
- MD, PH.D., D.Sci or equivalent.
- Prior training &/or experience in the Neurosciences or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated excellence in lab bench skills & in written & verbal communications.
- Demonstrated competence with word processing, sprdsht org , bibliog, data analysis & presentation.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.