Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - Per Diem Days
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Services, Technical Supervisor, Shift Supervisors, provides and administers all aspects of Respiratory Care Therapy and supportive equipment as stated in the Department Policy and Procedure Manual.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Care program.
- Associate degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all clinical aspects of Respiratory Care.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- NJ Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- NJ Registered Respiratory Therapist Certificate.
- AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.