Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-on
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nurse Supervisor RN at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
- Ensures appropriate clinical practice activities of the nursing staff are being delivered to patients within the established standards of care.
- Provides appropriate professional growth opportunities for staff and self to enhance leadership skills and recognizes the staffs; leadership accomplishment.
- Conducts clinical audits on charting, wound care, psych drug monitoring, restorative nursing, etc.
- Participates in weekend nursing supervision coverage.
- Insures completion of MDS.
- Tracks all pertinent clinical data on a monthly basis.
- Insures the development and implementation of the Restorative Nursing Program.
- Insures the accuracy of health records of employees.
- Tracks all infection control data.
- Current and valid RN License in the State of New Jersey is required
- Five (5) or more years of nursing experience is required
- 2 Years Post Acute Rehab/LTC experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- BSN is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.