Registered Nurse, Special Care
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse, Specialty Care at Hackensack Meridian includes:
· Utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care for JFK Medical Center based patients in CCU/ICU, and ED.
· Provide urgent or emergent care to patients of all ages in the pre-hospital and inter-facility settings.
· They will understand and apply specialized critical care principals and techniques including basic and advanced life support treatment.
· Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
· Current and active licensure as a registered nurse in the State of New Jersey
· EMT certification and completion of required hours and skills to obtain certification from the State of New Jersey as an MICN (Mobile Intensive Care Nurse) or a current MICP (Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic) certification
· ACLS, BLS, PHTLS, and either PALS or ENPC required
· Valid New Jersey Driver’s License
· Three to five years current clinical experience in Critical Care and/or Emergency.
· MICN experience preferred. Cardiac Cath, Neuro, pediatrics a plus.
· BSN preferred
· CCRN, CEN, CFN or CTRN preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.