Registered Nurse - Float Pool - F/T Nights
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Diagnoses and treats human responses to actual and potential physical and emotional health problems.
- Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Supervising assigned team members.
- Supports and implements the philosophy, goals, standards, and values of HMH-JFK, the Nursing Department and assigned unit.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Valid and Current NJ RN License
- American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and/or Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certifications are a plus
- A minimum of 2 years nursing experience in an acute care setting preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.