Registered Charge Nurse, Hartwyck at Oak Tree
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring all assigned residents receive all medications, treatments, and nursing care as ordered. The RN works with Interdisciplinary team to provide all needed services. The RN also completes all required documentation as per state and federal guidelines.
- Functions responsibly as an RN educator; teaches patients and families based on identified health needs.
- Utilizes appropriate teaching methodologies based upon the learning needs of the patients.
- Performs as a practitioner in a safe and efficient manner.
- Actively perpetuates assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of resident care plan are reflective of Policy and Procedure and Standard of Care, measured by complete and accurate documentation.
- Demonstrates team approach to problem solving through frequent communication and collaboration on complex issues.
- Monitors and supervises nursing staff to ensure quality of care.
- Maintains all facility equipment as per facility policy. Follows Manufacturers’ specifications for use of equipment.
- IV pumps
- Identifies equipment problems and safety hazards and takes appropriate action to initiate repairs and/or correction of deficiencies.
- Supplies are stocked and cleaned as appropriately so equipment is readily available.
- Delegates tasks and assignments to appropriate staff within their scope of practice.
Minimum Education: Associate Degree Nursing.
Previous experience in geriatric nursing preferred.
License with N.J. Board of Nursing.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.