Recreation Aide, Whispering Knoll - Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Recreational Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Assists all clients in a safe, courteous and timely manner
- Follows and implements daily activity calendar
- Maintains safe and therapeutic environment
- Encourage Residents to participate in meaningful activities
- Accurately documents program attendance and individual resident interactions
- All areas are inspected to insure proper infection control; performs cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting of equipment or notifies appropriate staff of services to be performed
- Participates in and directs Resident Council Meetings as needed to assist the Recreation Director
- High school diploma preferred
- Patient/resident experience in recreation/activities preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a hospital or nursing home is preferred
- Evidence of musical or artistic ability is preferred
- Evidence of community interest or involvement is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.