Radiology Technologist (Full-Time)
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A Day in the life of a Radiology Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performs radiographic procedures employing the use of X-rays to produce images of various parts of the body for the diagnosis of pathological and traumatic disorders.
- Cleans equipment, transports patients and performs clerical duties as required.
- Uses proper exposure values to obtain quality images.
- Uses proper ID to include patient demographics.
- Technologist initials on all images.
- Collimates, Uses lead shield and wears film badge.
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology is required
- A.A.S. Degree in Radiologic Technology preferred
- 1 year of experience is required, two years or more of experience as an X-Ray Technologist in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current state license (NJDEP) and appropriate registry (ARRT) is required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.