How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The pharmacy technician, working under the supervision of a pharmacist, peforms duties as assigned to properly inventory, store, prepare, charge, credit, and deliver medications to the patients of JFK. The pharmacy technician possesses good communication skills and functions effectively as a member of the pharmacy department team.
- One year as a hospital or retail pharmacy technician or comparable experience preferred, but not required
- Must possess the following skills: use of computer, pharmacy calculations, and medical terminology
- Certified Pharmacy Technician - CPHT
- Pharmacy Technician License - RPHT
- Registerd with state on NJ
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.