Pharmacy Tech Apprenticeship Program - South NJ and Central NJ
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Are you interested in a rewarding career in Healthcare? HMH has an incredible opportunity to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician (PTCB)!
Hiring for facilities throughout New Jersey!
Post Acute Care
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is partnering with Monmouth County Vocational School to provide a unique opportunity to anyone interested in becoming a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Program will include the following:
- A 5 month program that includes 64 hours of scheduled online learning and 64 hours of online learning on your own time.
- In addition to the educational portion of the program, there will be a 120 hour onsite Internship at an HMH facility. Multiple sites across HMH's expansive network will be participating.
- During the 5 month Pharmacy Technician Program, you will be placed in a Pharmacy Assistant position so that you can earn while you learn. You will be able to take advantage of our tuition reimbursement plan so that the cost of this training program is covered.
- The Educational portion of the program runs from December 5, 2022 - February 22, 2023. There is a second class that will run from January 30, 2023 - April 10, 2023.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Access to a laptop or computer is needed to complete the online learning portion.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.