Pharmacist/Info Systems Coord ( Full- Time)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Pharmacist / Information Systems Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Pharmacy Information Systems (IS) Coordinator (in conjunction with IT Pharmacy-Med Integration System Analyst team) is responsible for overseeing, supporting, building, testing, and analyzing the information systems, automation and applications within the pharmacy.
- Ensures data quality and integrity, operational efficiency, and compliance of all systems with current regulations and standards. Must perform quality assessments and performance improvement functions.
- Provides automation and IS support and instruction for pharmacy and other staff as requested. Develops and prepares all reports as requested. Continually assesses current and new technologies for operational, clinical, and regulatory efficiencies. Actively participates in JFK/IT change management process.
- Prior Informatics experience required. Prior experience with Cerner, Omnicell ADC’s and McKesson robot preferred. Previous management, process
improvement and project management experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy, Informatics residency preferred, Hospital experience required.
- Experience with Cerner, McKesson Robot, Omnicell preferred.
- Registered Pharmacist License - RPH
- EPIC experience required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.