How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Patient Sitter at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Patient sitter works under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- Assists the professional Nursing staff by providing direct observation (no direct care) of patients with behavioral changes.
- Maintains a safe environment and engages the patient in diversional activities. Reports any changes in the patient’s behavior to the nurse.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Hospital experience preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.