Paramedic ( Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A Day in the Life of a Paramedic at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Provide emergency 911 advanced life support.
- Assess, communicate, treat critical patients and complete patient care reports.
- Daily operational tasks are also required in support of the department.
- No definite determined length of previous experience; Entry level applicant should be experienced with basic life support level minimum.
- Completion of required courses (basic)
- New Jersey State Certified paramedic or equivalent out of state paramedic training with reciprocity; or New Jersey approved Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification - ACLS
- Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic Certification - MICP
- Valid Driver's License from a USA state - US DR LIC
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.