OR Service Technician - Operating Room - F/T with Benefits Day
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of OR Service Technician at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Promotes and assures the smooth functioning of the Operating Room by performing assigned tasks under the direct supervision of OR Service Coordinator, Assistant Nurse Manager, and nurse manager.
- Responsible for patient transport to the Operating Room.
- Assists OR Staff with specialized OR equipment, operating sterilizers, transporting instruments to SPD, obtaining needed X-rays, Blood, Medications, Unit Beds, and specimens when needed.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under stressful situations.
- Maintains patient privacy and acts as a patient advocate at all times.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- 1-2 years prior experience in an acute care setting is preferred
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and hospital supplies preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.