Nursing Unit Secretary - OR Support - Full Time with Benefits Evening
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nursing Unit Secretary at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Nursing Unit Secretary assists the professional nursing staff by performing a variety of tasks relating to direct and indirect patient care.
- The NUS is responsible for performing routine administrative responsibilities, communication functions and acts as a receptionist to support the Nursing Unit.
- The NUS will maintain a clean and well organized work environment.
- The individual must be proficient with computer skills, possess exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrate functional competencies.
- The individual must support the mission, vision, and values of HMH-JFK and the Department of Nursing.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience in a medical/acute setting
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.