Nursing Supervisor - Capacity Management - Per Diem Night
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nursing Supervisor in the Capacity Management at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- directs patient placement activity from all areas of access (ED, OR, Direct Admits, etc)
- Assesses variables impacting patient placement and develops and implements changes for workflow improvement.
- Educates all stakeholders to ensure compliance with patient flow standards, policies and procedures.
- Initiates recommendations for improving performance, and collaborates with the patient care units and departments to assist the department in meeting or exceeding objectives
- Valid and Current NJ RN License
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- BSN preferred
- American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification (BLS) required.
- 5+ years of acute care RN experience preferred.
- Demonstrates advanced clinical knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving & leadership competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.