Nursing Assistant, Edison Estates - Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A Nursing Assistant functions in compliance with facilities policy and procedures by demonstrating ability to recognize and appropriately respond to situations and issues that require communications or interaction with other departments.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, must take temporary 8 hour CNA course within the first week of start date. You will be taking the course online during work time
A day in the life of a Nursing Assistant at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs varied tasks in order to maintain orderly, sanitary and attractive environment of care within the facility such as making beds, passing water, passing food trays and maintaining clean and clutter free room.
- Demonstrates ability to assist staff as needed.
- Assists with Recreation Programs.
- Delivers the highest level of service to all residents, families and visitors.
- Shares information, ideas and personal skills with other team members in the department and facility.
- Handles special projects and rush assignments as needed, in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- As a condition of employment, must take temporary 8 hour CNA course within the first week of start date. You will be taking the course online during work time
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.