Message Center Assistant
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Message Center Assistant at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Being responsible for answering and triaging telephone calls for the clinical, administrative, academic and laboratory components of the New Jersey Neuroscience Institute.
- Scans medical records and documentation into the departmental ‘electronic medical record’ system. Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Two to three years in a medical office setting. Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sensitivity towards patient confidentiality. Neat and professional appearance.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Computer literate, specifically in MS Office and ability to easily learn new software programs. Knowledge of PCN, Logician, Docutrak and Clinstar a plus.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.