Materials Distribution Tech
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Materials Distribution Technician at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Provide quality service, supplies and equipment by controlling, storing and distributing the correct supplies and equipment, with timely issues, in the right quantity and in a quality condition.
- Answer calls, fill orders, restock supplies, prepare special carts, charge supplies and maintain daily records.
- Responsible for maintaining special assigned areas including the Omnicells. Responsible for reviewing par levels and performing inventory counts and transferring inventory.
- Rotating assignments, flexible adjustments in schedules and team support required.
- Minimum 1 Year Customer Service skills preferred.
- Minimum 1 Year hospital, warehouse or retail store experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Communication skills required both phone and in-person.
- Central Service / Distribution knowledge and basic computer skills preferred.
- Commitment to learning and quality improvement processes.
- Good communication skills verbal and written, reading and math ability required.
- Able to respond to STAT request by moving quickly.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.