Manager, Revenue Operations & Contracting
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Revenue Operations & Contracting Manager manages all projects within their area of responsibility while supporting the initiatives and goals of the Revenue Operations & Contracting Department.
A day in the life of a Revenue Operations & Contracting Manager at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Analyzes/interprets and models all managed care contracts for assigned Payors or CDM.
- Monitors trends/targets & expectations for assigned Payors or CDM monthly.
- Manages all projects as assigned.
- Identifies all issues with respect to Revenue Operations for assigned Payors or CDM and works with operations & Managed Care to correct.
- Reports issues & impact analysis to the Dir, Rev Ops & Contracting.
- Performs complex relational database tasks as needed.
- Oversees direct report(s) and ensures compliance with department initiatives and goals.
- Responsible for evaluation of direct report(s).
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Adheres to the HMH's Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's in finance or related Management Information Systems degree.
- Eight or more years of experience in financial analytics.
- Two of more years of experience in managed care contract management.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Collaboration with other team members.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Masters in Management Information Systems /Data Analytics.
- MBA in finance.
- Two or more years of direct relational database experience with catalyst and/or SQL.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.