Manager, Marketing, Care Transformation Services
Responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans including objectives, strategies and programs designed to support overall strategy for the Center of Discovery and Innovation (CDI) and the Hackensack Meridian Medical School at Seton Hall University, CTS, or any other specific business unit. Specific objectives are to increase awareness, reputation, preference and conversion tactics as well as supporting strategic objectives. Responsible for overseeing advertising plans and work with Brand Strategy team to ensure brand identity while communicating innovation and elevating brand credentials. Must be able to presents at senior leadership and physician forums. Will work collaboratively with integrated marketing communication teams to leverage all new media and traditional channels.
- Develops marketing plan and ensures progress is communicated through leadership.
- Ensures data are used to support market planning and to identify market share development opportunities.
- Effectively implements advertising plan and ensures direct outreach efforts show measurable impact on awareness and MH and hospital publications/ collateral supports positioning strategy.
- Ensures data-driven dashboard is reported.
- Partner with team to drive reputation through key opinion leaders and where community needs are greatest.
- Represent Hackensack Meridian Health and actively participate on health related committees in the region, and identify, strategic venues and opportunities to host experiential marketing events to educate and drive awareness in the community.
- Completes and approves marketing plans and ensures positioning and progress in marketplace is clear.
- Communicates progress regularly to management and achieves annual marketing milestones. Identifies research requirements to support marketing plans to identify market area development opportunities.
- Writes original print and online content for a variety of marketing communication materials, including brochures, sell sheets, case studies, advertising, web sites, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and voiceover scripts.
- Aligns with CDI and HM School of Medicine at Seton Hall University to provide Network leadership above entities.
- Works with marketing leadership to drive marketing plan and ensure effective implementation of plan.
- Designs marketing strategies to support brand positioning; maintains responsibility for consistent execution of brand across all marketing and communication vehicles.
- Motivates and engages non-marketing team members on protecting and promoting the brand and those of its affiliated physicians.
- Advises on digital communications strategies consistent with organizational priorities and strategies.
- Creates plan to promote strategic programs through Network assets.
- Creates social media marketing, email marketing campaigns, and videos.
- Monitors webometrics and prepare regular reports.
- Track, analyze, and report on relevant data and metrics as needed and/or requested. Develop, recommend and/or implement actions or process improvements as appropriate.
- Involved in the development and/or management of budget for assigned areas.
- Regularly monitors relevant key financial indicators and performance metrics, modifying business activities where needed in response to changing financial situations.
- Complete all other assigned duties and projects in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related health field.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Consumer Service Marketing and/or Product Management
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.