Manager, Information Technology Business Relationship
The Mgr, IT Business Relationships serves as IT Liaison to HMH campus's (as assigned) to enhance communication, support and system services at each assigned facility. Develops relationships with Campus leadership and serves as part of the leadership team advising on activities and events at each campus that potentially impacts IT resources and technology.
Educates campus leaders on IT policies and procedures, and updates the leadership team on new technology initiatives impacting the facility while demonstrating a clear IT vision to the associated business or operation. Is the face of IT at each Campus (as assigned) and has full accountability and ownership of IT goals demonstrating a passion to excellence while contributing in the delivery of measurable outcomes. Needs to work closely with the Technical Support teams assigned to their Campus's promoting collaboration through action and attitude, accepting ideas and suggestions while promoting the value of teamwork.
- Site Management:
- Participate in Physician Computer Committee/Nursing Committee/Operations Committees/etc. acting as liaison back to IT to address concerns, opportunities, and provide updates and status back to committees and campus. Act as liaison between IT and the Campus in development of education and rollout plans for new implementations.
- Educate campus as to IT processes.
- Participate in master plan meetings and development communicating technology issues and needs to IT.
- Coordinate campus requests for new applications/systems. Work with campus leadership, operations, clinicians and others to ensure requests follow the proper evaluation process as defined by the Network. Communicate project decisions to relevant constituents.
- Expand use of all IT systems and applications by identifying campus areas, which will benefit from existing systems and coordinate their access to and education systems use.
- Customer Support:
- Initiates service recovery when necessary. Responds to customer requests timely and efficiently, adhering to established SLAs. Regularly provides status updates to customers.
- Rounds in all campus areas/departments to identify needs and communicate these needs to appropriate IT teams.
- Works with IT Customer Support leadership to identify campus customer support needs and ensure development of support plans focused on campus needs.
- Documentation and Communication:
- Communicates with other IT team members through timely and accurate documentation notifications and emails. Shares knowledge with co-workers through clear documentation.
- Updates campus leadership on all IT direction, projects, and requests status, which impacts the campus at each campus leadership meeting.
- Regularly meets with on campus IT Technical Leads, technicians and IT Customer Support leadership to discover and prioritize issues and develop consistent, effective communications to campuses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT management or equivalent healthcare environment, preferably in an acute care hospital with exposure to the multi-faceted service lines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for service excellence.
- Excel in Time Management and delivering measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain calm demeanor in difficult situations.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly articulate information to IT team members and customers both verbally and in writing; appropriately escalates issues.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.