Manager, Identity and Access Management (IAM)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Manager is responsible for the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of IAM policies, procedures and supporting technologies. Responsible for ensuring that IAM strategic planning and support activities are clearly aligned with the priorities and strategic goals of the Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) network.
A day in the life of a Manager, Identity and Access Management (IAM) at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Implementation and maintenance of a modern IAM framework - a set of business processes, policies, data governance, and supporting technologies that enable appropriate and timely creation, maintenance and use of digital identities.
- Collaborate on, and monitor the activities of, a variety of IAM-related projects and initiatives, to ensure coordination of efforts, appropriate integration, and synchronization of key project timelines, product/service implementations and system enhancements.
- Lead technical teams to deliver solutions to team members, using the appropriate business measurements and requirements, for setting program standards, planning, tracking, change control, risk management and customer communication.
- Leveraging key technologies and best practices, works collaboratively with IT solution teams to integrate identity management solutions that improve HMH security posture while equally improving user experience.
- Ensure proper maintenance and administration of IT Ticketing Application platform and all aspects including forms, workflows, categories, etc.
- Establish/Develop, document and communicate IAM services, capabilities, policies and procedures to key IAM stakeholders and consumers.
- Plan, assign and oversee work of others while ensuring efficient and effective communication.
- Work with senior leadership to understand mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Quickly assess project issues and risks, developing appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Computer Information Systems or other related field.
- Minimum of 7 or more years of relevant work experience in but not limited to:
- Managing multiple Active Directory/LDAP and central identity repositories.
- (At a minimum) SSO, Imprivata Tap and Go, Azure and GCP and CyberArk.
- Implementing vendor solutions for large-scale, enterprise systems.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years in a relevant management position with IAM leadership experience in a complex environment, including identity stores, provisioning/de-provisioning, authentication, and authorization, SSO, privilege management, and group/attribute management.
- Proven experience working in a large, complex healthcare provider setting.
- Ability to move between strategic and tactical issues quickly.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communicate skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and persuasion in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Proficient in managing a team of engineers responsible for designing solutions and performing technology selection/testing.
- Solid understanding of Identity Access Management Technologies.
- Experience preparing and communicating Identity Access Management direction/roadmaps to leadership teams.
- Working Knowledge of GCP and Azure Cloud environments.
- Understanding of networking, network security, application security.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Experience managing budget and resource allocation for engineers.
- Experience managing a team of 6-12 people, including their career development and coaching.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and workload.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, PCI DSS and other healthcare industry and compliance frameworks.
- Experience in an ITIL-based IT organization.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations v3 Certification.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Information Security Manager Certification (ISMC).
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.