Manager, Financial Planning
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
1. Assists Senior Management in business development strategies; Coordinates with outside independent valuation specialists on fair market value and commercial reasonableness of transactions; Works closely with the Legal Department, Executive Office, and the Office of the Chief Medical Officer.
2. Reviews/Performs financial forecasting, Feasibility and/or sensitivity analysis by analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
3. Prepares proposals or presentations demonstrating the potential value of new business opportunities.
4. Lead and assist senior management with the preparation of the 5-year rolling capital formation plan.
5. Track performance against business plans to explain variations from the plan and follow-up analyses for leaders to utilize for operational improvement.
6. Assists in building monthly analysis including but not limited to productivity, charges vs. cost analysis, etc. and works with Business Intelligence department to standardize within Oracle BI.
7. Supervises, trains, assists, reviews, and provides back-up support to Finance Managers and Staff, and promotes continuous quality improvement.
8. Adheres to HMH's Organizational and Managerial competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's level degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis.
3. Strong knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
4. Strong knowledge of not-for-profit accounting.
5. Must be highly computer literate, including advanced use of Excel.
6. Must be willing to roll up sleeves / hands on.
7. Must be able to establish effective working relationships with Senior Management and Staff at all levels of the organization.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other related field.
2. Experience in consolidations of a multi-subsidiary or multi-unit organization.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.