Licensed Practical Nurse, Haven Hospice
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- Properly comply with appropriate physician orders in a timely manner. Chart, audit and demonstrate compliance on frequency and timely admission of referral.
- Assess the acuity of the patient in a timely and accurate manner. Communicate by use of secure messaging to appropriate people (i.e., physician, case managers). Assure documentation is completed in the EMR at time of visit.
- Independently prioritize and complete routine assignments consistently, accurately and within the guidelines under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Complete patient care related activities within scheduled frequencies. Issue appropriate frequencies directed by physicians. Obtain daily schedule by use of syncing into EMR application.
- Assure assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient care are reflective of policy, procedures and standard of care measured by complete and accurate documentation in EMR application.
- Complete and update patient plan of care as needed/required. Assure documentation that reflects plan of care is appropriate and current.
- Teach patients and families based on identified health needs. Chart, audit and demonstrate documentation of teaching goals and plans. Ensure teaching is appropriate by working with primary nurse.
- Report patients’ problems to primary nurse or nursing management personnel with possible solutions. Assure appropriate documentation is evident in clinical record.
- Communicate pertinent patient information and plant of care to primary nurse. Obtain physician’s orders as needed.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Graduate of LPN Program
- Six (6) Months Experience
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Home Care Experience
- N.J. LPN License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.